How to Use LamisilAT® Cream
LamisilAT® Cream treats athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm.
- Wash the infected area with warm water and a mild soap. Afterwards, dry thoroughly.
- Put a small amount of LamisilAT® Cream on your finger and apply a thin layer to the infected spots and the adjacent areas.
- For jock itch and ringworm, apply LamisilAT® Cream once daily for 7 days.
- For athlete's foot between the toes, apply twice daily for 7 days.
- For athlete's foot on the bottom or sides of the foot, apply twice daily for 2 weeks.
- In order to avoid infecting other areas of your body, always wash your hands after applying the treatment.